Friday, March 27, 2009

Give this cheating wife a call.


Hi Boys'
Here's to the weekend, got your paycheck in the bank, give me a call, this cheating wife would Love to suck your cock right through the phone line.
I love all kinds of dirty talk. Maybe you want to be my little manly girl, I'll cross dress you in a pretty fancy dress after your daddy goes to work. Just you and I home, you know I love how sexy you look when you wear your sister's short mini skirt as your little dick just hangs down.
I can also take charge of your cock, make you beg and plead to be fucked. I do most fantasies, role play, cock control, age play, family fun.

Love,
Ezzie

Amanda - Hot Tease and Denial with Amanda
Cherry - Blow Job Phone Sex
Layla - Forced Cockold
Jessie - Extreme cock teasing & orgasm denial

No comments: