Saturday, May 23, 2009

Let's do some dirty talk this Memorial Day.

Memorial Day MySpace Comments and Graphics

Hi Boys,
I hope you American's are having a good long weekend. I'd like to say Thank You to a solder this Memorial Day. We owe you more then anyone can say.
Let God watch over each and everyone of you.
Now for those who want to phone chat, I will be home most of the weekend including Monday, so check my availability and we can start roleplaying your favorite fantasy. I like the milf, or mommy teaching my little man where to put his hands, sliding his fingers deep inside my wet pussy as I hear you moaning over the phone, your hand slides up and down squeezing on your on cock as if it was my lips. I want to suck on your little dick feeling you grow deep inside my mouth, you will be hearing me sucking on my dildo, as mommy takes your cock deep inside my wet mouth. Let's do some dirty talk now, just slide into mommy bed this Saturday Morning.

Love Ezzy,
Mommie

Raina




No comments: