Friday, November 7, 2008

I hear you need some good phone sex?




Hello,
I heard you wanted to do some roleplaying during our phone sex chat. I'd love to play your nurse, for when you
cum to the doctor's office for your yearly physical, we will start by you taking my temperature, sliding your big thermometer deep inside my mouth or maybe a police officer who stops me for speeding. I tell you I am sorry and it won't happen again, sir. Please I'll do anything for you to forget this about the ticket? You see, my husband will be very upset with me if I get a ticket. As I see a smile cums across your face," well there is something you could do" you say. I smile back at you, as I start rubbing your dick, unzipping your uniform pants, sliding them down to your knees grabbing your big cock. Are you ready to play out your phone sex fantasy yet? Then give me call. Let us role-play your fantasy now.

Love,
Ezzie

For a 2 girl call, check on these sexy ladies.
Cherry
Layla
Mistress Veronica
Tammy
Whitney




No comments: