Thursday, November 27, 2008

What's your pleasure in Phone Chat??



Hello there, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the U.S.A., I am having a Thanksgiving Day special for everyone to say "Thank You America" 15 minutes for $19.90. Without a country like you, I could not have a job as a phone sex operator. And I do love hearing all you men stroking your big cocks, thinking how good it would feel as my pussy lips slides up and down on your hard dick.

I love just any kind of phone sex play, telling you how I would stroke your big cock with my wet tongue, as you grab the back of my head pushing down as your cock goes deeper in my wet mouth. We can role play anyway, anytime you like. Don't want to role play, that's ok too, we can just phone chat, with lots of dirty talk :).

So, any nasty ideas popping up in any of those heads of yours? Trust me, you won't cum up with anything I am not willing to do with you, for you or to you. I an a filthy MILF who loves to get just as naughty as you can dream. Just bring that hard dick and dirty mind to me - kinky Ezzie will take care of everything! My toys are out and vibrators are on. Direct line to my bedroom is 1-877/914-6773,


Love, Esmeralda

Allyson - Pay to stroke Phone Sex with Princess Allyson
Layla - Strap on training & extreme humiliation

Roxy - Forced Intoxication phone sex with Miss Roxy
Tammy - I offer Safe, Discreet, Catered to you Phone Sex.

No comments: