Friday, November 14, 2008

I love to be your phone sex mommy


Pyzam Glitter Text Maker

Hi There,
Are you ready for some phone chat with mommy? It is the one time we can role play anyway or any age you like. I like the preteen years. When boys becum teens but still ready to please their mommy. They are so inviting on sex. But let me teach you the right way to eat mommy's pussy. Feeling your young tongue sliding across my clit, grabbing the back of your head, pushing closer to you.
But first, We'll start by having you climb in my big bed, laying in my arms as I read you a bed time story. Feeling you lift my nightie up, you begin nursing on mommys big tit ties. I look down and smile at you. I'll start rubbing your little belly, making circle's around your belly button. Gently sliding my finger inside your pj's, feeling you grow bigger and bigger. I love to be your new
phone sex mommy. As I suck your little dick, you will be listening to me sucking on my dil doe. Oh sweetie, Give this M.I.L.F a call today and let's start roleplaying now.

Love,
Esmeralda, Ezzie for short

Allyson - A shout out to prissy little assboy.

Cherry -
Cherry's weekly chocie of role plays: "Rode them cowboys to death"

Roxy - No taboo phone sex domination with Hot Roxy


Tina - I love dirty talking phone sex

Veronica -
Domination phone sex with Mistress Veronica 1-866-438-2345

Whitney -
How to Have Phone Sex Explained By Whitney









No comments: